King Caldwell Park is located near downtown Scottsboro right off of Broad Street. The wooded area provides nature trails that go throughout the park area.
This parks also features the following
- Picnic tables spread throughout the park.
- A Pavilion with restrooms.
- Small playground area located next to the pavilion.
- A historical cabin donated to the City called Girl Scout Cabin
Every year on the Sunday before Labor Day this park is host to the Art Sunday festival in Scottsboro. This arts and crafts festival attracts all kinds of exhibitors and thousands of people each year. To find out more about this festival and how to sign up visit the Art Sunday page of our website.
Address:1004 Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35768
Map this Location
Carver Park is located in the northern part of Scottsboro, near downtown this park offers many outdoor activities and is open to everyone.
This park features the following:
- Lighted baseball / softball field with concession stand.
- Outdoor basketball courts.
- Pavilion with tables and fireplace.
- Restroom facilities.
200 Poplar St, Scottsboro, AL 35768
Map this Location
Scottsboro City Park is located in the southern portion of Scottsboro, Alabama right next to Lake Guntersville in the Roseberry Creek area.
Facilities at this park include the following:
- Two boat ramps.
- Picnic tables with barbeque grills
- Two fishing piers
- Pavilion for gatherings
- Walking Trail
City Park is open for use daily from 4:00 A.M. to 10 P.M.
1247 Winn Road, Scottsboro, AL 35769
Map this Location.
The Scottsboro Dog Park opened on June 13th, 2015, it is located at the Bynum Park Complex and is open to the public.
Dog Park Features
- Two fenced in areas, one for larger dogs, and one for small dogs under 25 pounds.
- An Open pavilion in each fenced in area.
- Three benches in each fenced in area.
- A dog bath in each fenced in area.
Dog Park Rules
- Dog must be spayed or neutered by 12 months of age to play. This shows your commitment to ending pet overpopulation in our community and allows for safer play for all dogs and people. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination and be free of fleas and intestinal worms.
- Owners must scoop their pet’s poop.
- Aggressive dogs should be removed immediately.
- Dogs must be 16 weeks old and should have all their parvovirus vaccines completed.
- Animal Services will house any unattended dogs.
- For the safety of smaller dogs under 25 pounds it is recommended to keep them in the small dog area.
- Dogs must be leashed and under control outside of the park fences.
- Dogs must be unleashed inside the park.
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed inside the park unless accompanied by an adult who is 19 years of age or older.
- You are liable for any injury caused by a dog under your supervision. Users assume the risk of injury to themselves and their dog/dogs.